Happy Easter every bunny!
Maddie, here! We just got home from celebrating another holiday together in Tarpon Springs, FL, except this time, my friends got to come along! One 13 hour 47 minute drive later, we were living it up under the sunshine and we only got lost in the Gulf on our paddle boards once. After our first day in the sun, I was complaining about a headache and I accidentally said, "I have a headache from squinting at the sun and laughing too hard." Wow, Maddie, what a hard life you lead. It became the quote of the week, to say the least.
I have always thought it would be hilarious to have a best friend photo shoot. When your sister is a professional, you kinda get spoiled (Thank you, Christine). She did an awesome job capturing our favorite moments of the weekend, including our dance-session on the island (4 of us are in the same "Dance Sport" class at Xavier, so we got some practice in for our big recital).
Some other favorite moments of the weekend:
- Many ping-pong matches - reigning champion, Olivia Hurst
- Shafer's baseball game and Thomas' track meet - Shafer has a walk-on song that made us all laugh. Thomas ran the 4x400 for the first time and his team placed! We couldn't make it to the meet, so dad facetimed us in. We were all screaming and cheering for him from the car, it was hilarious. Dad made my friends run with Thomas to the beach for some practice, classic.
- S'mores and campfire, during which Ryan entertained us with his icebreaker questions
- Getting caught in the current on our paddle boards and having to swim them home... Abby and I made a great team.
- Helping mom cook Easter dinner, and spearing Peeps in the process, with Abby commentating in the background lol
Thanks for viewing!
"You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. We are witnesses of this." Acts 3:15
"With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God's grace was so powerfully at work in them all." Acts 4:33