So Christine and I won an Instagram giveaway, which included these Misfit Rays, and we are LOVING them! I personally loved the idea of tracking my fitness and steps throughout the day but felt like the standard Fitbits were a little bulky. The Misfit Ray is the perfect size and comes in all different colors including black, rose gold (my favorite!), navy, forest green, and more! I love that the bands are interchangeable so you can easily match it to your outfit or mood. Next on my list is the grey leather band! Which color combo would you get??
And as if tracking your fitness throughout the day wasn't enough, the Misfits also track your sleep cycles. For a night owl like me, it is a great reminder to get more sleep throughout my week. Click here to check out the Misfit Rays and other Misfit products!
For some workout inspiration, we put together a playlist of the sisters' favorite pump-up songs of the moment. See what is getting us moving this spring!
The Official "She's Just My Sister" Workout Playlist
- Stay (with Alessia Cara) by Zedd
- Issues by Julia Michaels
- Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber) by Major Lazer
- The Greatest by Sia
- Shed a Light (feat. Cheat Codes) by Robin Schulz
- Don't Wanna Know by Maroon 5
- By Your Side by Jonas Blue
- Call on Me- Ryan Riback Remix by Starley
- Inside Out by The Chainsmokers
- Don't Let Me Down by the Chainsmokers
- All We Know by the Chainsmokers
- Say It (feat. Tove Lo) [Illenium Remix] by Flume