Ryan and I are so thrilled to announce that Baby Magee is on his/her way and arriving in June 2018! We found out about this little one the day after we signed the contract for our home! Needless to say there was a lot going on but Ry has been super-husband lately in terms of packing and moving us all while the baby took every ounce of energy that I had! Here's a little bit about how my first trimester went:
- I was truly only really nauseous early on- week 5 saltines were my jam but I was so lucky that I never actually got sick
- I really have had more aversions than cravings- there were even a couple of nights that Ryan made dinner and it wasn't until I looked at the plate and realized that I was just not going to be able to eat it- sorry hun
- Fast food has been my weakness- literally never ate it before I got pregnant and now I can't stop- PDQ has been saving me.
- My sweet tooth that I lived and died by? Like totally gone. I can sneak a cookie here and there but baby magee is definitely a salty one.
- I am hungry ALL THE TIME- guys, this is not an exaggeration. I eat constantly. My stomach is a bottomless pit.
- The exhaustion has been real- I'm kind of terrified that it is never going to go away and I'm just going to be tired for eternity.
All questions, comments and suggestions are welcome from here on out.