So yes we're still catching up on posts but we couldn't not share our family photo session! The fact that we were all dressed up (and coordinated for that fact) and there were no crying or sleeping babies is one for the books. With so many of us, it gets difficult to have everyone in the same place at the same time so these memories will always be cherished :)
It seems like it was just January 1, 2017, but here we are in 2018. We have so much to look forward to this year from graduations to new family additions to new jobs. Before we start our new year's resolutions, we are compiling a list of our 2017 highlights!
- 1 New Year's Day
- 9 Torey starts her 2nd year at Wingate
- 13 Torey's Mountain Weekend with the roommates
- 2 Christine turns 24
- 16 Easter
- 26 Ryan's Birthday in Disney
- 13 Maddie graduates from Xavier
- 14 Mother's Day in Cincinnati
- 21 Meghan's 20th Birthday
- 27 Ryan & Christine Honeymoon in Hawaii
- Maddie starts new job
- 1 Shafer & Tommy's Birthday
- Trip to Virginia
- 18 Father's Day
- 19 Dad Magee's Birthday
- Meghan starts new job?
- 4 Ludington for the 4th
- 29 Christine & Ryan's 1st Anniversary
- 5 Torey goes to Lollapalooza
- 9 Rylee & Tim's 3rd Anniversary
- Meghan studies abroad in Budapest
- 28 Edith is born
- 1 Christine & Ryan head to Michigan
- 3 Tim's Birthday
- 4 Labor Day in Ludington
- 16 Torey gets cycle instructor certification
- 26 Gemma's 2nd Birthday
- 12 Maddie's 23rd Birthday
- 25 Rylee's 26th Birthday
- 28 ND vs NC State game in South Bend
- 7 Mom Magee's Birthday
- 12 Edith is baptized
- 14 Ryan and Christine close on their first house
- 23 Thanksgiving with the family
- 23 Disney World
- 24 The whole Magee clan celebrates Christmas in Tarpon
- 25 Ryan and Christine announce they are welcoming Baby Magee in June!
- 31 New Year's Eve
goodbye 2017, hello 2018,
Ryan and I are so thrilled to announce that Baby Magee is on his/her way and arriving in June 2018! We found out about this little one the day after we signed the contract for our home! Needless to say there was a lot going on but Ry has been super-husband lately in terms of packing and moving us all while the baby took every ounce of energy that I had! Here's a little bit about how my first trimester went:
- I was truly only really nauseous early on- week 5 saltines were my jam but I was so lucky that I never actually got sick
- I really have had more aversions than cravings- there were even a couple of nights that Ryan made dinner and it wasn't until I looked at the plate and realized that I was just not going to be able to eat it- sorry hun
- Fast food has been my weakness- literally never ate it before I got pregnant and now I can't stop- PDQ has been saving me.
- My sweet tooth that I lived and died by? Like totally gone. I can sneak a cookie here and there but baby magee is definitely a salty one.
- I am hungry ALL THE TIME- guys, this is not an exaggeration. I eat constantly. My stomach is a bottomless pit.
- The exhaustion has been real- I'm kind of terrified that it is never going to go away and I'm just going to be tired for eternity.
All questions, comments and suggestions are welcome from here on out.